Now is your chance to watch the on-demand webinar “Part 1: CO2 Laser Applications for Diseases of the Skin and Mucocutaneous Regions” with dermatology experts Jason B. Pieper, DVM, MS, DACVD and Amelia White, DVM, MS, DACVD. This webinar was originally recorded on September 29, 2022.
In part 1 Dr’s Pieper and White will review the differences in CO2 laser techniques for dermatological applications. They’ll share the difference between ablation and excision, how to determine the appropriate depth of cut, and when to use each technique.
Through a case-based perspective, they’ll share their approaches to treating common inflammatory and neoplastic conditions of the skin and mucocutaneous regions.
Key Learning Objectives
- Basics of laser applications: ablation vs excision
- A review of old CO2 surgical results vs. new CO2 surgical results
- Oral cavity cases: foreign body, papilloma, melanoma
- Perianal cases: adenoma
- Trunk cases: cutaneous hemangioma, sebaceous adenoma, biopsy with bleeding disorder
- Periocular cases: Meibomian tumor, SCC, sterile granuloma
- Bowenoid in situ carcinoma
- Cutaneous viral plaques
- Jason B. Pieper, DVM, MS, DACVD
- Amelia White, DVM, MS, DACVD
*By submitting the above form you agree to receive an occasional email newsletter on the topic of veterinary laser surgery. You will be able to unsubscribe anytime. Specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.