Now is your chance to watch the on-demand webinar “Simplify Surgery with a CO2 Laser Today’s Surgical Multi-tool” with Dr. John C. Godbold, Jr. This webinar was originally recorded on November 17, 2022.
Learn why the CO2 laser has become the go-to surgical multi-tool for veterinary surgeons of every experience level. Like the idea of using a single instrument that has a gentle, patient-friendly effect on tissue in all your surgeries? Today’s VetScalpel CO2 laser can effectively replace other instruments for all your incisions, dissection, and ablation needs.
Join us for a panel discussion to see how using a CO2 laser simplifies surgery, reduces post-surgical pain, saves time, and optimizes clinical results.
Learn how today’s VetScalpel CO2 laser:
- Is a multi-tool, replacing other instruments for all incisions, dissection, and ablation.
- Simplifies surgery with a single hand-held instrument that does it all.
- Provides excellent intra and post-operative results – less bleeding, less swelling, less pain.
- Optimizes results for any soft tissue surgical procedure.
- John C. Godbold, Jr., DVM
- Ray Arza, DVM
*By submitting the above form you agree to receive an occasional email newsletter on the topic of veterinary laser surgery. You will be able to unsubscribe anytime. Specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.